♠ List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
♠ Tag seven people to do the same.
♠ Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1) I must have a book with me - no matter what I'm doing, or who I'm with.
2) Said book will be popped open whenever I have a moment to read... which amazes tfrework & co. to no end.
3) The cleanliness of my home is directly proportional to my stress level - the cleaner it is, the more stress (especially anger) I have. (or I've just hit my mess-threshold)
4) Since I'm female, and looks like I'll only have my one child - a delightful boy - in this lifetime, I am SOOOOO glad that I have "guy" interests to share with him. I have gleefully converted him into a fan of TFs (G1 & movie), TMNT, Gargoyles, and Voltron. His father has gotten him into D&D - currently the cartoon, but as he gets older, he will be initiated into the
wonderful world of P&P RPGs (he already plays WoW).
5) I have some knowledge about far too many things - as evidenced that people in my immediate circle dread playing Trivia Pursuit w/ me, and I can usually hold my own w/ the NTN/bar trivia games.
6) Am amazed that I have been this blessed w/ the family & friends that I do have. This past 1.5 yrs, especially (since my split), I just don't know what I would do w/o them all. And I need to take more time to thank them & do something for them in return...
7) I get gung-ho into a hobby or interest for about 6 mo to a yr, then don't touch it for months on end. Unfortunately, I seem to get into things that the "time-off" makes it hard to get back into (WHF), or it would just take too damn much work to get back to the old status (DAoC & WoW).
Whew - that's done!
Tag, you're it :)armitige3furrballobandirksquirrelpawcheyannewquitetritemacethumper